Monday 8 July 2013

Guy Bestfriend


We all know that every girl deserves a guy best friend. Someone who will hug me tight when I'm down. Someone who will beat up the guys who hurt me. Someone who knows every single detail about me. Someone who makes me laugh, until I cry. Someone who I can be myself with. Someone who won't cause so much fucking drama. Someone to be there for me no matter what, like in this example situation..
*imagine*
Me: Hey, he broke up with me.
Guy bestfriend: Don't worry, i'm coming. You know I'll do anything for you just to make you smile. So cheer up!
Me: I love you bestfriend.
Guy bestfriend: I love you more, bitch. Stop crying now, I'm on my way.

Guy bestfriend is when something happens, he's the one you want to tell first. He's not afraid to tell you when you are with the wrong guy. He's the first one you call when things are going wrong. He's the first one there when you need a shoulder to cry on. When you imagine your perfect guy, you see him in your mind. Your friends also wonder why you and him aren't together yet. He'll be your back-up date for formal, in case something goes wrong with the 'jerk' you are talking.  He knows when things aren't right, no matter how many times you lie using the words 'I'm fine.'. He gives you amazing advice on guys, 'coz duh? Who knows them better though? He is amazing in every single way and treats you the way you ought to be treated.
I want a guy bestfriend who will treats me really special even we teases each other really hard. A bestfriend who will like my photos on facebook, commenting them saying things such as the fact that He's proud to have me as a bestfriend.


Bryan Wency Chong ganda ng BESTFRIEND ko eh! 

One that I can call up, crying about other boys and him saying he'll beat the shit out of them for me. A guy bestfriend who will drive me around like he's my big brother, and kiss me on my cheek or forehead when he knows I'm upset. Ones who become friends with my boyfriend ((if there is. lol)) and one who calls me up to see what am I doing. I want a guy bestfriend who will tell me when I'm wrong, and force me into fixing things and apologizing because he knows that it will make things better for me. I just want a perfect guy bestfriend, who will love me and protect me from all the other boys.

That's why having a guy bestfriend that you are super close with is the very special and good feeling ever. A boy and a girl can be just friends but eventually one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time. Maybe too late, or maybe.. just maybe, Forever...

Still on the other hand, having a guy bestfriend is really special than having a boyfriend. The one who will say...



But we know, there's one common problem on having a guy bestfriend. You might fall in love with him, or he might fall in love with you. Being in love with your best friend has to be the best and worst feeling in the world. Do you tell them and risk losing them? Or do you suffer in silence and pretend your happy when they meet the next person…

Here, this song "A Boy and A Girl by Kayla Hang" fits exactly to those who has guy bestfriend..



I just realized why am I searching for a guy bestfriend.. I have lots of guy friends who's really willing to give a hand on me. The one who will give me a hug, the one will let me punch their arm. The one who's really free when I need someone to talk to. I want to enumerate them all. Because I'am really freakin proud to have them.
Bryan Wency Chong - my eversince childhood bestfriend, my first love. Hahahaha. Lol.
Sebastian Louis Yago - Hi be, alam mo na kung ano yung na-contribute mo sa pagkatao ko. Naks. Hahahaha. Love you be. :3
Kenneth Baldazo - the one will say, "Yaan mo na yan be. Madami pa diyan."
 James Quizon - AY. WHO YOU? Hahaha. Joke. Thank you Tay for the comforts.
Paulo Ganahan and Benz Ramos - Ayy ito talaga! Hi be! Thank you for letting me punch you when I'm totally in burst.
Marvin Buco, Dave Sison - Thank you! Especially you, Buco! Hahaha. Thank you for making me laugh by using your teeth. Your teeth were the best joke ever! Lol, kidding.
And etc. Sorry guys. :( Di ko na matandaan. Basta sa puso't isipan ko, super  thankful ako to have you all. I love you guys!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment